Favorite quote: "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle
100-Mile: 14 hours, 57 minutes
24-Hour: 152.03 miles
50-Mile: 7 hours, 6 minutes
- 2nd Fastest 200K in American History
- 4th Fastest Trail 100-Miler in American History
- 3-time U.S. Champion, World Silver Medalist
- I was a yodeler as a child
- I play the violin and viola
- I can run further than a football field on one breath
Birthday: July 12, 1986
Favorite movie: "Paulie". It's a kids movie about a parrot, and I've seen it way too many times...
Proudest accomplishment: I coach a middle school and high school track team, and any time my runners have break-through races, my heart melts. It's more fun to watch them grow in the sport than it is to improve myself (though I will take a PR any day, too!).
Goals for 2017: Qualify for a U.S. team, run a fast road marathon, meet lots of people, run with courage.
Favorite rabbit gear and why: I love the tee-Amo t-shirts and the Legs shorts. They're super light-weight and pass the Texas heat test. I feel fast when I wear them.
Facebook: Sabrina Little
Strava: Sabrina Little
© 2017 rabbit.