Part of the rabbit ethos is to support the local running community, wherever that is. In fact, our two co-founders met as a part of a running club based out of the local running shop in Santa Barbara. We know this support looks different for different clubs so we want to meet your club or organization where you are and see how we can help. We love supporting running clubs across the country with some great gear, knowledge, and encouragement as you train and race.
In the spirit of building our running community and celebrating all runners, regardless of where they are in their dream-chasing journey, there are no qualification standards to be considered for a partner club. In fact, the clubs that we partner with range all the way from elite clubs with professional runners to the most recreational running clubs who begin and end their runs at the local watering hole to everyone in between! If your club supports local runners and you enjoy running and racing together, then we'll likely be a great fit for each other.
How rabbit supports partner clubs:
- Discount on matching racing kits
- Promo code to share with team members to pick up training gear at a discount.
- Club logo and social media information listed below on this page
- Potential opportunity to write blog posts and be featured on the rabbit website
- Social media shoutouts and encouragement from the rabbit crew
Partner clubs will support their local running community by:
- Welcoming new members
- Participating in and volunteering at local events
- Supporting your local running shop
- Club members will race in matching rabbit race kits
- Clubs and their members will represent rabbit on the road, track, and trails with pride and rabbit standards