We’re a female-founded, California-based apparel brand dedicated to running. A rabbit is a pacesetter for the other runners in a race, someone who sacrifices their own performance for the good of the group. Rabbits make racing faster and more interesting by keeping the pace honest up front. Rabbits have contributed to countless records at every level of the sport, providing the spark that has ignited many of the most memorable performances in running history. Rabbits don’t get much of the glory, quietly stepping off the track before the race even finishes, but they do it because they love running. And that is who we are. We’ve created a community that supports one another, invites people into the sport we love, and leads the way. Oh, and we dig rad running apparel!
We’re growing more quickly than a rabbit can run and seek person who will thrive in our fast-paced environment. If you’re like us, dedicated, inclusive, adventurous, committed, and conscientious, then rabbit could be the place for you.
Please check back periodically as this page is updated regularly. In the meantime, you can send us your resume to email@example.com.
Job Title: TikTok Creator
We are looking for an enthusiastic creator to grow our business via TikTok (Santa Barbara, CA preferred).
This role will work closely with the founder and social team to create engaging and imaginative content to help grow our TikTok and social media presence and brand voice.
This person should be a TikTok-obsessed creative and/or content creator who understands the platform, ecosystem and algorithm.
They must have experience in building personal or branded narratives into thumb-stopping, viral TikTok content.
This role will focus on both marketing campaigns and evergreen content on TikTok.
We ask that you commit to 10 hours per week with a flexible schedule.
The internship will begin ASAP
- Work closely with founder and social team to produce highly creative, dynamic, and engaging social content for Tiktok
- Grow and manage our TikTok account across key content pillars
- Create and edit TikTok content
- Stay up to date on social media TikTok trends
- Foster our TikTok Community by developing a robust editorial calendar
- Be responsible for TikTok content scheduling and posting 4-5 times a week
- Identify opportunities for additional engagement across the TikTok platform
- Adapt our TikTok strategy as needed to increase effectiveness
- Share weekly reporting for the TikTok channel
- Pitch, concept, shoot, and edit TikTok videos on a weekly basis
- Engage with TikTok community and like-minded creators
- Portfolio or TikTok account with relevant work
- Experience as a TikTok creator (or aspiring) who lives and breathes TikTok
- Knack for spotting the latest trends and cultural moments
- High-energy and upbeat personality who is comfortable in front of the camera
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude, and a growth mindset
- A team player who can work both independently and collaboratively
- Passion for the running, the outdoors, and building communities to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn new systems and business applications quickly
- Ability to multi-task
- Recommends business and process adjustments based on analysis of current business processes
- Must be able to self-manage workload and deadlines without full guidance of supervisor
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines and budgets
- Creative thinker and effective collaborator who must be able to find the best solutions and develop methods to improve efficiency, impacting the success of the Wholesale Operations team
- Flexibility required to respond to changing needs of the business with adherence to deadlines
rabbit, LLC(“rabbit”) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, rabbit also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future rabbit associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, rabbit prohibits any rabbit employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to rabbit.