We’re a female-founded, California-based apparel brand dedicated to running. A rabbit is a pacesetter for the other runners in a race, someone who sacrifices their own performance for the good of the group. Rabbits make racing faster and more interesting by keeping the pace honest up front. Rabbits have contributed to countless records at every level of the sport, providing the spark that has ignited many of the most memorable performances in running history. Rabbits don’t get much of the glory, quietly stepping off the track before the race even finishes, but they do it because they love running. And that is who we are. We’ve created a community that supports one another, invites people into the sport we love, and leads the way. Oh, and we dig rad running apparel!
We’re growing quickly and seek individuals who will thrive in our fast-paced environment. If you’re like us, dedicated, inclusive, adventurous, committed, and conscientious, then rabbit could be the place for you.
Please check back periodically as this page is updated regularly. In the meantime, you can send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Intern - Part-Time ($18/hour)
- Coordinate the rabbit social media calendar and schedule content according to rabbit's 2023 marketing plan.
- Brainstorm creative content for rabbit's social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Strava, and Twitter.
- Post on various social media platforms to support rabbit's newest releases, marketing campaigns, and trending social-media topics.
- Monitor mentions, tags, and respond to direct messages and customer service requests promptly.
- Keep a pulse on the latest news, announcements and performances in the running industry.
- Analyze analytics including engagement, impressions, and reach to gauge the success of campaigns.
Social Media Intern Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
- A creative, critical thinker with an eagerness to learn and contribute to marketing campaigns with new ideas.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Recently graduated with or working towards a degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- A passion for the sport of running with knowledge of running apparel, tools, and the latest trends in the sport is a plus.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. rabbit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.