We’re a female-founded, California-based apparel brand dedicated to running. A rabbit is a pacesetter for the other runners in a race, someone who sacrifices their own performance for the good of the group. Rabbits make racing faster and more interesting by keeping the pace honest up front. Rabbits have contributed to countless records at every level of the sport, providing the spark that has ignited many of the most memorable performances in running history. Rabbits don’t get much of the glory, quietly stepping off the track before the race even finishes, but they do it because they love running. And that is who we are. We’ve created a community that supports one another, invites people into the sport we love, and leads the way. Oh, and we dig rad running apparel!
We’re growing more quickly than a rabbit can run and seek person who will thrive in our fast-paced environment. If you’re like us, dedicated, inclusive, adventurous, committed, and conscientious, then rabbit could be the place for you.
Please check back periodically as this page is updated regularly. In the meantime, you can send us your resume to email@example.com.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
The position is a Santa Barbara, CA-based full-time position in the marketing department.
rabbit is looking for a social media manager to support our growing business. We are looking for a motivated, responsible, and talented individual to join our team.
Responsibilities for Social Media Manager:
- Drive the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat)
- Create content as dictated by the monthly social media calendar and brand strategy
- Report social media analytics and offer strategy and tactics to improve KPIs.
- Interact with followers and potential customers on social media in brand voice
- Develop strategies for capturing target audience and current customer engagement
- Conduct research and report on social media trends and algorithm updates
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms, ecosystem, and algorithm (especially Instagram and TikTok)
- 2–3-year social media management experience preferred
- Passion for running and the outdoors
- Strong social media presence.