What happens when you take the best split shorts on the market and upgrade it with rad new features and amazing new fabrics? You get the daisy dukes 2.0, that's what. Now featuring an ultra-secure center rear zip pocket—which is big enough to hold most* phones—and a super stylish pop of our high tech rabbitKNIT, the 3 inch inseam and split leg design means that these beauties are perfect for race day, hard workouts or just showing off your rippling quads.
*Pocket measures 6.5" x 4.5" with a 5.5" opening, it is not large enough to accommodate an iPhone Plus
- Magical combination of 89% poly/ 11% spandex
- Super lightweight materials to wick away moisture
- Elastic waistband with internal drawstring
- rabbitKNIT brief liner that is scratch and chafe-free
- Rear center zip pocket that fits a phone & front internal key pocket
- 3" inseam (all sizes)
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
You know we're all about showing some leg whenever possible, but there are some days—be they cold, windy or just plain nasty—when you gotta keep those stems protected. For those...
With just the right amount of calf coverage, the manpris are a perfect piece for those transitional runs, where it’s not quite cold enough for a full tight but shorts...
The name says it all, really. These are those awesome, cozy pants you wear before and after you run. You can warm up in them, sure, but truly they are...