Running Into 2020
Dear Runners and Dreamers,
Now that the busy holidays are behind us, we want to take a moment to say how grateful we are for the immense support that we’ve received over these last three-and-a-half years. rabbit has evolved from a simple, but at times seemingly impossible, idea between two running friends into a cutting-edge performance running apparel brand represented by runners (you!) all over the world. Seeing how much we’ve accomplished in the three-and-a-half years that rabbit has been around, it’s hard to possibly imagine how much we’ll accomplish together in the coming years!
But we runners like to look forward. We wait with anticipation for the next season, or race, or workout or product launch. As a forward-thinking brand, we at rabbit have our sights set on an exciting year in 2020 and we can’t wait to share it with you. We hope we’ll see you on the roads, trails or somewhere in between. Here’s a sneak peek at our busy and bustling year ahead:
- As you probably know, this year is an Olympic year and whether you’re participating at the Trials or planning to complete your first ever race or somewhere in-between, we want to help you step up your game. That’s why this month we’re launching our highest performance collection to date, the PR Collection. For the elite runner to the weekend warrior, won’t you join us in making 2020 the year of the PR.
- We can’t wait to cheer on more than 30 of our athletes at the U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials in Atlanta at the end of February. We’ll have details to come soon on how you can get involved with us in Atlanta!
- In April, we’ll return to the Boston Marathon and then back to our home state of California the next weekend at the Big Sur Marathon, as we are the official apparel sponsor of the Boston 2 Big Sur double. It’s gonna be a crazy two weeks and we are so stoked about it.
- In May, the rabbit track classic is back in Santa Barbara! This is a last chance opportunity for athletes trying to qualify for the Olympic Trials on the track. With multiple distances, including youth, community events and elite races, this is one you don’t want to miss.
- You’ll see us all over the trails this year, too. In mid-March, we’ll launch our new trail capsule during Nine Trails, a 35-mile race held on our backyard trails. In June, you’ll find us supporting runners at the historic Western States 100. Then, in October, you’ll once again find us in Arizona as a sponsor of the Javelina 100.
As a brand and as a community, we are so very proud and amazed at how far we’ve come and we could not be more excited about our future. And we know none of this is possible without you. For the years of support and love we’ve already received and for the many more years to come, we want to say thank you.
We don’t just have your back in the coming year - we’ve got you covered from head to toe. Here’s to making memories, building friendships, and running in style and comfort in 2020.
-Monica and Jill, co-founders
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.