Happy first Friday of 2019! Brrrrr, it has been frosty out in the mornings and getting chilly early at night outside. That’s why you need to make these savory parsley sweet potato fries to keep your house smelling cozy and your belly warm with this antioxidant powerhouse vegetable.
Sweet Potato Fries with a little oomph...
- 2 Ib organic sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp course sea salt
- 2-3 tbsp freshly grated organic Parmesan-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
1. Preheat your oven to 450F
2. Rinse and dry your organic sweet potatoes. Cut the unpeeled potatoes lengthwise into slices 1/2 inch thick, and then cut each slice into batons 1/4 inch wide and 3-4 inches long.
3. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt.
4. Spread the potatoes out evenly. Roast, stirring with a spatula halfway through, until the potatoes are perfectly tender and browned on the edges, 20-25 long minutes.
5. In a large bowl, stir together the cheese, parsley, and garlic. Add warm fries and stir gently to coat. Dance, laugh, sing and ENJOY!
Serves 4...1 if you've just finished a big workout. 😎
Leave a comment