Fueled Friday: The Blues Brothers Bowl
Smooth and creamy, with just the right dose of sweetness "The Blues Brothers Bowl" is perfect after an early morning workout. Featuring blueberries, avocado and honey, topped with kiwi, pineapple or whatever your heart desires on the day, The BBB is sure to satisfy your cravings for a quick, nutritious, and energizing post run meal.
- 1/4 cup macadamia nut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup goat yogurt
- 2 tbsp raw local honey
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree.
- Serve in your favorite bowl.
- Add your favorite toppings - kiwi, pineapples, and raspberries are favorite right now.
- Dance, sing, laugh, and take the time to enjoy this nourishing smoothie bowl!
Recipe courtesy of Jason Gandzjuk of the Healthy Butler. Visit him on Instagram @the_healthy_butler for more recipe ideas or reach out to him for healthy coaching, pantry makeovers, and more online at www.healthybutler.me.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.