Fueled Friday: Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet potatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, sliced and roasted
- 1/4 cup organic mozzarella cheese
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut squash in half, scoop out and discard seeds. Brush with coconut oil and place flesh-side down in large baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until softened.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat and add chopped sweet potatoes, basil and sea salt. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until potatoes are well done.
- Lay sliced onions on a baking sheet, brush with coconut oil and sea salt. Bake for 15 minutes, or until edges are nice and crisp.
- Remove squash from oven and shred with fork. Mix in mozzarella cheese and add sweet potatoes. Top with onions and basil. Enjoy.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.