- 4 medium parsnips, peeled
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp truffle oil
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Slice the peeled parsnips into thin fries. Toss in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread out in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn the fries over and place back in the oven. Turn up the heat to 450 degrees F. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes until crispy, watching closely to make sure that the fries do not burn.
- Place the fries in a large bowl and toss with the parsley and truffle oil. Serve warm, topped with additional sea salt if desired. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Jason Gandzjuk of the Specialized Exercise Coaching. Visit him on Instagram @specialized_exercise_coaching for more recipe ideas or reach out to him for healthy coaching, pantry makeovers, and more online at www.specializedhealthandexercise.com
Leave a comment