We are inviting you to apply to our 2023-24 RADrabbit (Runners And Dreamers) Team!
Whether you've been running your entire life or are just taking your first steps, we want you to join us. Every year, our team is made up of a diverse group of people from all walks of life, from all over the US. We cherish and celebrate differences - your story is our story. Some of our RADs don't race at all, and some compete in a wide variety of events on the roads and trails. We are all united through a shared passion for community, adventure, and love for this beautiful sport.
We'd love for you to apply, and can't wait to review your application! Please complete the RADrabbit application by May 26th. We will notify applicants of their selection during the week of June 5th. If selected, you will be directed to order your team issued gear, which will ship approximately the week of June 5th.*
*Once you are accepted on the team, the gear will be first come, first serve. Make sure to order your Membership Singlet as soon as you are accepted.
We are big believers in the power of community. Whether connecting at in-person events or sharing our experiences via social media, we have the power to uplift, connect with, and inspire others. We’re so proud to be represented by this group of incredible athletes.
A $168 2023-2024 RADrabbit season team fee is due at the time of acceptance into the program. This covers your Membership Singlet + Kit and all the perks listed below:
RADrabbit Team Perks
- Custom RADrabbit Singlet + Kit | Both men and women have the option to buy the additional RAD Tee short sleeve shirt made from the same fabric. Ladies have the option to buy an additional Crop Hop Built-in
- Team issue RADrabbit rnnr hat
- RADrabbit Team socks
- RADrabbit Team track bag
- RADrabbit Team water bottle
- Training Journal
- One time 50% off shorts code
- Early access to sales and sneak peeks of gear
- Monthly RADrabbit Newsletter
- Exclusive RAD discount codes every other month
- In-person meetups and events
- Private Facebook/Strava community groups to interact and connect with the RADs around the world
- Opportunity to submit writing to RAD Journal on our website
New Perks for 2023/2024
We are thrilled to offer new, additional perks for our 2023/2024 RAD Team:
- Product Reviews and Sneak Peeks: Includes quarterly product feedback surveys and sneak peaks of upcoming products via Facebook Live.
- Quarterly Community Calls with Team Leaders and Special rabbit Guests
- 6 Star Finisher Benefits: details to come
- Free Shipping on All Domestic RAD Orders
- Exclusive Customer Service Email
- Regional RAD Meetups In:Chicago, Boston, Austin , Sacramento, Fountain Hills
RADrabbit Team Expectations
- Promise to always train and compete clean by signing the Clean Sport Pledge
- Wear rabbit gear while training and/or racing throughout the season
- Always represent rabbit through sportsmanship, camaraderie and general friendliness to all athletes at races, while training, and at other events
- Commit to upholding an inclusive, diverse, welcoming, and safe running community, including through social media posts and online engagement
- Publicly acknowledge that you are an RADrabbit (i.e. posting our logo to your blog/stating your affiliation in your social media profiles)
- Insert your planned race schedule into the shared RADrabbit team calendar
- Post a minimum of 2x per month about your running journey on social media
- Track and share your training on Strava and join the RADrabbit groups, as well as the main rabbit group
- Contribute regular content by sharing race reports, photos of you in rabbit gear, gear reviews, community event ideas, etc
- Not be affiliated with, post, or tag other running apparel brands
We'd love for you to apply, and can't wait to review your application! Please complete the RADrabbit application by May 26th. We will notify applicants of their selection on June 5th. If selected, you will be directed to order your team issued gear, which will ship approximately June 5th.