Our ELITEtrail team is made up of some of the fastest, most dedicated runners you’ll find anywhere – competing at an elite level all while balancing responsibilities of everyday life. We are truly honored to have you represent the brand, and part of representing rabbit includes posting on social media. Please review our social media brand guidelines below.
Social Media Expectations
- Commit to upholding an inclusive, diverse, welcoming, and safe running community through all social media posts and online engagement
- Publicly acknowledge that you are on the rabbitELITEtrail Team (i.e. stating your affiliation in your bio, using the #rabbitELITEtrail hashtag, posting the logo)
- Post a minimum of 2x per month about your running journey on Instagram/TikTok/Twitter (Use hashtags: #rabbitELITEtrail, #runinrabbit, #borntorunfree)
- Track and share your training on Strava and join the rabbitELITEtrail groups, as well as the main rabbit group
- Contribute regular content by sharing race reports, photos of you in rabbit gear, gear reviews, community event ideas, etc.
- Join the rabbitELITEtrail Facebook group to interact and encourage your teammates on a weekly basis
- Not affiliate, post, or tag other running apparel brands (shoes, hats, socks, nutrition, and other running gear are acceptable)
When posting rabbitELITE related content, please use the hashtags: #rabbitELITEtrail #runinrabbit, and #borntorunfree.If posting about your race results, use #rabbitresultsto ensure we can find your post.