Just like you, these shorts are versatile, stylish and, well, just plain cool. The smooth operator was inspired by our laid-back home town of Santa Barbara, where you'll spot everyone from surfers to business men rocking these multi-faceted gems. With a compression liner and 7" inseam, the smooth operator provides plenty of coverage, but their lightweight fabric and sporty cut ensure they will never slow you down. So, whether you're hitting the track, the gym or the juice bar, these are the shorts to get you there and back—smoothly.
- Compression liner is a magical combination of 76% poly/24% spandex
- Woven is a combination of 89% poly/ 11% spandex
- Super lightweight materials to wick away moisture
- Incredibly quick drying
- Flat waistband with internal drawstring for maximum comfort
- Two rear zip pockets & internal key pocket
- Four way stretch woven fabric with slight side split
- 7” inseam (all sizes)
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
With just the right amount of calf coverage, the manpris are a perfect piece for those transitional runs, where it’s not quite cold enough for a full tight but shorts...
You know we're all about showing some leg whenever possible, but there are some days—be they cold, windy or just plain nasty—when you gotta keep those stems protected. For those...
Whether you're shooting for an FKT, a PR or just a great day in the mountains, the FKTs are sure to become your new favorite trail companions. With a 3...