$ 45.00 $ 56.00
Not too long, not too short (5 inches, to be precise) and way too good to pass up, the quadbangers are perhaps the perfect short. Want to bring your phone along for a run? The quadbangers have you covered, with a handy rear zip pocket that will accommodate all but the largest* of phones, holding it securely against your waist to eliminate bounce. Whether you're banging out a tempo run or just cruising on an easy day, the barely-there feel of the quadbangers will bring a smile to your face and a bounce to your step.
*Pocket measures 6.5" x 4.5" with a 5.5" opening, it is not large enough to accommodate an iPhone Plus
- Magical combination of 89% poly/ 11% spandex
- Super lightweight materials to wick away moisture
- Elastic waistband with internal drawstring
- rabbitKNIT brief liner that is scratch and chafe-free
- Rear center zip pocket that fits a phone & front internal key pocket
- 5" inseam (all sizes)
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
sold out $ 68.00
The strong sleeves feature Polartec® Delta™ fabric, which has an amazing ability to help regulate temperature by wicking moisture away from the skin. This means you’ll be running great and feeling...
$ 60.00 $ 90.00
Everybody loves a good quarter zip, but the let ‘er zip is truly in a category of its own. Made from Polartec® Thermal Pro, buttery soft and amazingly warm plush polyester...
$ 28.00 $ 48.00
For a long time now, runners have known a simple truth: short shorts make you faster. When it comes time to line up against the best, these are the ones...