Not too long, not too short (5 inches, to be precise) and way too good to pass up, the quadbangers are perhaps the perfect short. Want to bring your phone along for a run? The quadbangers have you covered, with a handy rear zip pocket that will accommodate all but the largest* of phones, holding it securely against your waist to eliminate bounce. Whether you're banging out a tempo run or just cruising on an easy day, the barely-there feel of the quadbangers will bring a smile to your face and a bounce to your step.
*Pocket measures 6.5" x 4.5" with a 5.5" opening, it is not large enough to accommodate an iPhone Plus
- Magical combination of 89% poly/ 11% spandex
- Super lightweight materials to wick away moisture
- Elastic waistband with internal drawstring
- rabbitKNIT brief liner that is scratch and chafe-free
- Rear center zip pocket that fits a phone & front internal key pocket
- 5" inseam (all sizes)
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
Make 2020 the year of the PR with our highest performance race split made to date. Laser cut and bonded seaming construction for maximum comfort and to reduce weight. This...
Sleek, speedy and stylish, these half tights are the perfect tribute to their adorable namesake. The jackrabbits will be a welcome addition to any runner's wardrobe—ideal for running fast and...
You know we're all about showing some leg whenever possible, but there are some days—be they cold, windy or just plain nasty—when you gotta keep those stems protected. For those...