With just the right amount of calf coverage, the manpris are a perfect piece for those transitional runs, where it’s not quite cold enough for a full tight but shorts just won’t do. The manpris offer a touch of compression and a big dose of understated style.
- Magical combination of 87% poly/ 13% spandex
- Medium weight fabric (370gm) to wick away moisture
- Rear zip pocket
- Crop; designed to hit at the calf
- Four way stretch for maximum comfort - rabbitMESH knee venting
- Reflective rabbit logo detail
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
The slim sleeves feature Polartec® Delta™ fabric, which has an amazing ability to help regulate temperature by wicking moisture away from the skin. This means you’ll be running great and feeling...
Cozy warm but never heavy, the super sleevie is our go to long sleeve for early morning runs in the mild Southern California fall. It’s just the right weight to...
So easy to love it may be hard to take off, the EZ Tee long sleeve offers everything you could want in a running shirt. Made from our new heather rabbitKNIT. Like...