Short shorts are great and all but sometimes you just want a little more coverage and storage. For days like that, the fully re-loaded can't be beat. With a 7 inch inseam, dual side zip pockets and a sweet rear zip pocket—which is engineered to hold all but the largest* of phones, keeping it snug against your waist to eliminate bounce—these shorts deliver all of the performance you could ask for. Sweat-wicking, fast-drying and so comfortable you may forget you are wearing anything, the fully reloaded are a necessary addition to any runner's wardrobe.
*Pocket measures 6.5" x 4.5" with a 5.5" opening, it is not large enough to accommodate an iPhone Plus
- Magical combination of 89% poly/ 11% spandex
- Super lightweight materials to wick away moisture
- Elastic waistband with internal drawstring
- rabbitKNIT brief liner that is scratch and chafe-free
- Rear center zip pocket that fits a phone & front internal key pocket
- Side zip pockets
- 7" inseam (all sizes)
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
With just the right amount of calf coverage, the manpris are a perfect piece for those transitional runs, where it’s not quite cold enough for a full tight but shorts...
You know we're all about showing some leg whenever possible, but there are some days—be they cold, windy or just plain nasty—when you gotta keep those stems protected. For those...
Whether you're shooting for an FKT, a PR or just a great day in the mountains, the FKTs are sure to become your new favorite trail companions. With a 3...