$ 85.00 $ 120.00
When you're out for a run and the weather turns nasty, you need something to keep you protected, but you don't want to be weighed down, right? So, what's a girl to do? Well, just throw on your breezy back jacket, forget about the weather, and get back to running!
This incredibly lightweight jacket is designed to protect you from the elements, but it won't hold you back. It's not one of those down-puffy kinds of things. Nope, it's lightweight, provides essential protection, and can fold into itself for easy storage on a long trek. It's basically everything you need, and nothing you don't!
- Magical combination of 100% ripstop nylon
- Super lightweight water-resistant nylon
- Cuffs with thumbholes, 87% poly/13% spandex
- Jacket folds into side pocket
- Reflective zipper side pockets
- Reflective seam detail across shoulders and back for visibility
- Adjustable hood with bungee pull
- Elastic cuffs
- Drawcord hem for adjustable fit
- Hand wash cold, line dry, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
sold out $ 48.00
Not everyone gets to experience the thrill of breaking a finish line tape but, thankfully, rocking this amazing top is pretty much the next best thing. Made from a sublime...
sold out $ 50.00
Looking great makes you run faster, it’s a well proven fact. That being the case, the sweetie may just be exactly what you need to propel you to that next...
$ 37.00 $ 50.00
Split is an important word in the vocabulary of running; split shorts are key for going fast and recording splits is crucial if you want to know exactly how fast...