The name says it all, really. These are those awesome, cozy pants you wear before and after you run. You can warm up in them, sure, but truly they are just as great for long car rides and even the occasional nap. Made from Polartec® Power Stretch®-This is the body-hugging fabric that is changing the outerwear market due to its durable flat outer surface and soft napped velour inner surface which makes it ideal for activities that demand freedom of movement, moisture management, and warmth.
The before and afters are loose enough to fit over running shorts, with zippers at the ankles so you can take them off without messing around with your shoes.
- Made from Polartec® Power Stretch® - 54% nylon/17% polyester/29% spandex
- Loose fit
- Dual front side zip pockets
- Flat lock reflective stitching on front and back of legs
- Internal waist drawcord
- Rear center zip pocket that's large enough to hold most phones
- Zippers at ankle with reflective piping
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
The slim sleeves feature Polartec® Delta™ fabric, which has an amazing ability to help regulate temperature by wicking moisture away from the skin. This means you’ll be running great and feeling...
Cozy warm but never heavy, the super sleevie is our go to long sleeve for early morning runs in the mild Southern California fall. It’s just the right weight to...
So easy to love it may be hard to take off, the EZ Tee long sleeve offers everything you could want in a running shirt. Made from our new heather rabbitKNIT. Like...