Operation Appreciation Official Rules
- HOW TO ENTER. To nominate a healthcare worker to receive our EZ tee gift, please enter all the info on the submission form here. Entries will be accepted from April 15, 2020 onward.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNERS. Starting on April 15, 2020, rabbit will select and announce recipients in its sole and reasonable discretion. rabbit may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any person who is suspected of impropriety or who fails to comply with all program rules. Operation Appreciation is under the supervision of rabbit, whose decisions on all matters relating to the program and determination of winners is final.
- PRODUCT DONATION. The product donation includes one (1) men’s or women’s rabbit EZ tee, either short sleeve or long sleeve, based on current inventory availability. In no event will rabbit be obligated to award more than the product donation specifically listed in this Rule 3 and in no event does rabbit guarantee the size or availability of any specific product.
- VERIFICATION AND ELIGIBILITY. Operation Appreciation is open to residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of April 15, 2020 and who are not employees, immediate family members of employees, agents or affiliates of rabbit.
- ADVERTISING. To the extent permitted by law,nominee'sacceptance of a product donation constitutes irrevocable consent for rabbit to use the nominee’s post, name, photograph and/or likeness in advertising and trade connected with Operation Appreciation or other promotional activities without limitation, review, approval or further compensation. Each entrant must release, indemnify, hold harmless and discharge rabbit and its subsidiaries and affiliates from all liability arising out of participation in Operation Appreciation and from receipt and use of the product donations.
- MISCELLANEOUS. No responsibility is assumed for late, misdirected or illegible entries. Operation Appreciation is governed by the laws of the United States. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. This program may be discontinued or rules changed at any time without notice.