“Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power.” - Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
-XTERRA Trail World Champion 2017 & 2018
-NACAC Mountain Running Champ 2019
-2018 US Skyrunning Champion
-2018 USA Skyrunning Team Member
-1st, Broken Arrow 26k + CR, 2018
-2017 & 2019 USA Long Distance Mountain Running Team Member
5000m Track: 16:33
5000m Road: 16:49
10000m Track: 34:17
10000m Trail: 44:35
Half Marathon Road: 1:17.19
Half Marathon Trail: 1:23:41
25k Trail: 1:46:59
50k Trail: 4:12:56
- I am the least flexible person you will ever meet.
- I have middle child syndrome, but I must say having 4 siblings is the best thing that could have ever happened to me.
- I was part of our Jazz Vocal Ensemble and the Los Angelese Honor Choir in high school. So, yes, I do love to skat.
- I love doing all sorts of outdoor activities and it's my low key goal to master all of them. Some of my favorite activities include climbing,snowboarding, lobster diving and spearfishing, motorcycle riding, backpacking, and surfing.
- I watched the entire season of Stranger Things 2 in one sitting. It's the only time I have ever done such a thing in my life, and I got sick after. #worthit
Nickname: Dani, D-MO
Birthday: June 23, 1992
Favorite movie: "The Prestige"
Proudest accomplishment: Winning my debut 50k. A lot of work and emotion went into it, and it was a great moment to see it all come to fruition.
Goal(s) for 2020: Win a USATF National Championship and podium at all my races
Favorite rabbit gear and why: The mountain climbers 2.0. I love love love these shorts! Literally, I wear them for everything.
Facebook: Dani Moreno
Strava: Dani M