$ 85.00 $ 120.00
When you're out for a run and the weather turns nasty, you need something to keep you protected, but you don't want to be weighed down, right? So, what's a girl to do? Well, just throw on your breezy back jacket, forget about the weather, and get back to running!
This incredibly lightweight jacket is designed to protect you from the elements, but it won't hold you back. It's not one of those down-puffy kinds of things. Nope, it's lightweight, provides essential protection, and can fold into itself for easy storage on a long trek. It's basically everything you need, and nothing you don't!
- Magical combination of 100% ripstop nylon
- Super lightweight water-resistant nylon
- Cuffs with thumbholes, 87% poly/13% spandex
- Jacket folds into side pocket
- Reflective zipper side pockets
- Reflective seam detail across shoulders and back for visibility
- Adjustable hood with bungee pull
- Elastic cuffs
- Drawcord hem for adjustable fit
- Hand wash cold, line dry, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
$ 70.00 $ 100.00
As many cool weather runners know, there is simply no garment more versatile than a nice vest. Our zip & zoom vest is engineered with a 2-layer bonded shell, 100% polyester water-resistant...
$ 105.00 $ 150.00
The zip & zoom hoodie is designed for those cold days when you need an extra layer of protection from the elements. This jacket is engineered with a 2-layer bonded shell, 100%...
$ 48.00 $ 68.00
Cozy warm but never heavy, the super sleevie is our go to long sleeve for early morning runs in the mild Southern California fall. It’s just the right weight to...