When you're out for a run and the weather turns nasty, you need something to keep you protected, but you don't want to be weighed down, right? So, what's a girl to do? Well, just throw on your breezy back jacket, forget about the weather, and get back to running!
This incredibly lightweight jacket is designed to protect you from the elements, but it won't hold you back. It's not one of those down-puffy kinds of things. Nope, it's lightweight, provides essential protection, and can fold into itself for easy storage on a long trek. It's basically everything you need, and nothing you don't!
- Magical combination of 100% ripstop nylon
- Super lightweight water-resistant nylon
- Cuffs with thumbholes, 87% poly/13% spandex
- Jacket folds into side pocket
- Reflective zipper side pockets
- Reflective seam detail across shoulders and back for visibility
- Adjustable hood with bungee pull
- Elastic cuffs
- Drawcord hem for adjustable fit
- Hand wash cold, line dry, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
Aerodynamics at its best, meet the buns. Don't let extra fabric slow you down, so simply skip the shorts altogether. These don't have pockets, they don't have a drawstring, they...
We have collaborated again with Sarah Marie Design Studio and UltraRunner Podcast to create a Limited Edition (yes that's right, a one-of-a-kind, super special, you must get your hands on it NOW if...
As every runner knows, strong is not only beautiful but also fast, and strong legs are only half the story. When you're looking to show off the gains from all...