With just the right amount of calf coverage, the manpris are a perfect piece for those transitional runs, where it’s not quite cold enough for a full tight but shorts just won’t do. The manpris offer a touch of compression and a big dose of understated style.
- Magical combination of 87% poly/ 13% spandex
- Medium weight fabric (370gm) to wick away moisture
- Rear zip pocket
- Crop; designed to hit at the calf
- Four way stretch for maximum comfort - rabbitMESH knee venting
- Reflective rabbit logo detail
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
The most wonderful time of year is upon us! Looking for some holiday flare for the local Jingle Bell 5k? Looking to win the prize at the neighborhood ugly sweater...
As many cool weather runners know, there is simply no garment more versatile than a nice vest. Our let 'er zip vest is engineered with a 2-layer bonded shell, 100% polyester...
The let 'er zip hoodie is designed for those cold days when you need an extra layer of protection from the elements. This jacket is engineered with a 2-layer bonded shell, 100% polyester...