While we all love a good puffy jacket, it's just not super practical for running. When you're out for a run and the weather turns nasty, you need something to keep you protected, but you don't want to be weighed down. You need the elements jacket.
This incredibly lightweight jacket is designed to protect you from the elements, but it won't hold you back. It's not one of those down-puffy kinds of things. Nope, it's lightweight, provides essential protection, and can fold into itself for easy storage on a long trek. It's basically everything you need, and nothing you don't!
- Magical combination of 100% ripstop nylon
- Super lightweight water-resistant nylon
- Jacket folds into side pocket
- Reflective zipper side pockets
- Reflective seam detail across shoulders and back for visibility
- Adjustable hood with bungee pull
- Elastic cuffs
- Drawcord hem for adjustable fit
- Hand wash cold, line dry, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
Long story short: Everyone liked it, so we put a ring on it. The classic crew neck tee is a staple of any running wardrobe and ours is simply the best,...
So, you've spent hours in the gym perfecting the muscles most useless to running? You might as well show them off! Whether you like singlets for track workouts, races or...