The name says it all, really. These are those awesome, cozy pants you wear before and after you run. You can warm up in them, sure, but truly they are just as great for long car rides and even the occasional nap. Made from Polartec® Power Stretch®-This is the body-hugging fabric that is changing the outerwear market due to its durable flat outer surface and soft napped velour inner surface which makes it ideal for activities that demand freedom of movement, moisture management, and warmth.
The before and afters are loose enough to fit over running shorts, with zippers at the ankles so you can take them off without messing around with your shoes.
- Made from Polartec® Power Stretch® - 54% nylon/17% polyester/29% spandex
- Loose fit
- Dual front side zip pockets
- Flat lock reflective stitching on front and back of legs
- Internal waist drawcord
- Rear center zip pocket that's large enough to hold most phones
- Zippers at ankle with reflective piping
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
The most wonderful time of year is upon us! Looking for some holiday flare for the local Jingle Bell 5k? Looking to win the prize at the neighborhood ugly sweater...
As many cool weather runners know, there is simply no garment more versatile than a nice vest. Our let 'er zip vest is engineered with a 2-layer bonded shell, 100% polyester...
The let 'er zip hoodie is designed for those cold days when you need an extra layer of protection from the elements. This jacket is engineered with a 2-layer bonded shell, 100% polyester...