If going up is your game, the verts are the shorts for you. Designed with those long trails days in mind, the verts' flat waistband eliminates chafing and offers comfort that you never knew existed (raise your hand if you are tired of the elastic waistband!). Loaded up with five pockets to carry all of your treasures you might need up on the mountain, the verts feature a just-right 5" inseam and split leg for cranking up the steeps.
- Our woven is a magical combination of 94% poly/ 6% spandex
- Super lightweight materials to wick away moisture
- Incredibly quick drying
- Flat waistband with internal drawstring for maximum comfort
- rabbitMESH brief liner that is scratch and chafe-free
- 2 side "trash" pockets
-2 back pockets with a hook and loop closure
- 1 internal pocket
- 5" inseam (all sizes)
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
The name says it all, really. These are those awesome, cozy pants you wear before and after you run. You can warm up in them, sure, but truly they are...
With just the right amount of calf coverage, the manpris are a perfect piece for those transitional runs, where it’s not quite cold enough for a full tight but shorts...
You know we're all about showing some leg whenever possible, but there are some days—be they cold, windy or just plain nasty—when you gotta keep those stems protected. For those...