You know we're all about showing some leg whenever possible, but there are some days—be they cold, windy or just plain nasty—when you gotta keep those stems protected. For those days, we bring you the tightz.
Featuring reflective side piping to keep you visible and reflective ankle zippers for easy on and off. There is an internal drawcord to keep them riding right and a rear zip pocket to store all of those important goodies, the tightz are just what you need to get you through the winter.
- Magical combination of 46% nylon/42% poly/ 12% spandex
- Heavy weight fabric (420gm) for warmth and to wick away moisture
- Rear zip pocket located in back
- rabbitKNIT knee vents for breathability
- Four way stretch for maximum comfort
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
The name says it all, really. These are those awesome, cozy pants you wear before and after you run. You can warm up in them, sure, but truly they are...
With just the right amount of calf coverage, the manpris are a perfect piece for those transitional runs, where it’s not quite cold enough for a full tight but shorts...
You know we're all about showing some leg whenever possible, but there are some days—be they cold, windy or just plain nasty—when you gotta keep those stems protected. For those...