Not too long, not too short (5 inches, to be precise) and way too good to pass up, the quadbangers are perhaps the perfect short. Want to bring your phone along for a run? The quadbangers have you covered, with a handy rear zip pocket that will accommodate all but the largest* of phones, holding it securely against your waist to eliminate bounce. Whether you're banging out a tempo run or just cruising on an easy day, the barely-there feel of the quadbangers will bring a smile to your face and a bounce to your step.
*Pocket measures 6.5" x 4.5" with a 5.5" opening, it is not large enough to accommodate an iPhone Plus
- Magical combination of 89% poly/ 11% spandex
- Super lightweight materials to wick away moisture
- Elastic waistband with internal drawstring
- rabbitKNIT brief liner that is scratch and chafe-free
- Rear center zip pocket that fits a phone & front internal key pocket
- 5" inseam (all sizes)
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
The name says it all, really. These are those awesome, cozy pants you wear before and after you run. You can warm up in them, sure, but truly they are...
With just the right amount of calf coverage, the manpris are a perfect piece for those transitional runs, where it’s not quite cold enough for a full tight but shorts...
You know we're all about showing some leg whenever possible, but there are some days—be they cold, windy or just plain nasty—when you gotta keep those stems protected. For those...