With just the right amount of calf coverage, the manpris are a perfect piece for those transitional runs, where it’s not quite cold enough for a full tight but shorts just won’t do. The manpris offer a touch of compression and a big dose of understated style.
- Magical combination of 87% poly/ 13% spandex
- Medium weight fabric (370gm) to wick away moisture
- Rear zip pocket
- Crop; designed to hit at the calf
- Four way stretch for maximum comfort - rabbitMESH knee venting
- Reflective rabbit logo detail
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
You know we're all about showing some leg whenever possible, but there are some days—be they cold, windy or just plain nasty—when you gotta keep those stems protected. For those...
The name says it all, really. These are those awesome, cozy pants you wear before and after you run. You can warm up in them, sure, but truly they are...
Guys, your perfect joggers are finally here. The jogarounds are our take on a stylish classic. The tapered leg and cuffed ankles make these perfect for an easy run. But...