The name says it all, really. These are those awesome, cozy pants you wear before and after you run. You can warm up in them, sure, but truly they are just as great for long car rides and even the occasional nap. Made from Polartec® Power Stretch®-This is the body-hugging fabric that is changing the outerwear market due to its durable flat outer surface and soft napped velour inner surface which makes it ideal for activities that demand freedom of movement, moisture management, and warmth.
The before and afters are loose enough to fit over running shorts, with zippers at the ankles so you can take them off without messing around with your shoes.
- Made from Polartec® Power Stretch® - 54% nylon/17% polyester/29% spandex
- Loose fit
- Dual front side zip pockets
- Flat lock reflective stitching on front and back of legs
- Internal waist drawcord
- Rear center zip pocket that's large enough to hold most phones
- Zippers at ankle with reflective piping
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
You know we're all about showing some leg whenever possible, but there are some days—be they cold, windy or just plain nasty—when you gotta keep those stems protected. For those...
With just the right amount of calf coverage, the manpris are a perfect piece for those transitional runs, where it’s not quite cold enough for a full tight but shorts...
Guys, your perfect joggers are finally here. The jogarounds are our take on a stylish classic. The tapered leg and cuffed ankles make these perfect for an easy run. But...