Not too long, not too short (5 inches, to be precise) and way too good to pass up, the quadbangers are perhaps the perfect short. Want to bring your phone along for a run? The quadbangers have you covered, with a handy rear zip pocket that will accommodate all but the largest* of phones, holding it securely against your waist to eliminate bounce. Whether you're banging out a tempo run or just cruising on an easy day, the barely-there feel of the quadbangers will bring a smile to your face and a bounce to your step.
*Pocket measures 6.5" x 4.5" with a 5.5" opening, it is not large enough to accommodate an iPhone Plus
- Magical combination of 89% poly/ 11% spandex
- Super lightweight materials to wick away moisture
- Elastic waistband with internal drawstring
- rabbitKNIT brief liner that is scratch and chafe-free
- Rear center zip pocket that fits a phone & front internal key pocket
- 5" inseam (all sizes)
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, don't bleach, mmkay?
- Crafted in California
What happens when you take the best split short on the market and upgrade it with rad new features and amazing new fabrics? You get the daisy dukes 2.0, that's...
Slow and steady wins the race, they say. Like the tortoise, right? WRONG. The allegory left one major fact out. We were told the “hare” (a lofty word for rabbit...